Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Sweet Sound of Music

I love music and think playing an instrument is beneficial in many ways.  Emily has been playing the flute for about a year now and the improvement has been awesome to watch.  Saturday Emily and Taylor participated in 2016 Middle School Band Solo & Ensemble Festival hosted by the Green River Music Educators Association.  They did great and received a one (I) which is the top score.  The part I loved most was the adjudicator taking the time to give them feedback on what they could improve on and her enthusiasm in giving positive compliments to the girls.  Chris had to work that day and we weren't sure if he could make it (he did) but because of that Emily specifically wanted Auntie B to attend.  A huge thank you to her for taking the time out of the middle of the day to come watch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment