Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter

We had planned to have Easter brunch at our house but due to the heart surgery thing, we put that on hold since we weren't sure what was happening hour by hour.  Saturday evening came and we decided to have our family still come but thought I would just order pizza.  Well Brandi and Ryan stepped in and said they would get all the food for Easter.  It was awesome!  They brought a wonderful, yummy Easter lunch.  Complete with ham and all the fixings!  Thank you to the Pederson's for taking charge and making it a nice break from a very emotional weekend.  The kids had a great time.  Emily and Luke woke up to find the Easter bunny had visited our house.  My favorite part was Luke saying 'oh look, the Easter bunny came, he found me at Auntie Jen's house!'

By far, Emily's favorite earrings compliments of Auntie B and Uncle Ryan.


Hunting for eggs.

I can't believe how tall Kaitlyn is getting!

Checking out the loot.

Silly, yes I made them do that for a picture!

We celebrated Grammy Jill's birthday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment