Thought I would catch up on the happenings around our house. First of all today is an important day....it's Sandy's birthday! Happy Birthday Sandy aka Grandma Sandy. Hope you have a special day. Today also marks the first day of spring though you would not know it by the yucky weather!
This weekend Emily dyed Easter eggs and I got a quad!
 |
| I have forgotten how boiled eggs and vinegar stink but it was fun to dye eggs with Emily! |
 |
| My new ride....can't wait to test it out! |
 |
| We are a team green family. Em and I have matching quads. |
This week Chris is in Everett for a World cup Kaizan project. Great opportunity for him but the worst timing for my job. I'm coordinating the drop off and the pick up. A huge thanks to family and friends that are helping us out this week! And of course today is an early release day at school. Solution...Emily is coming to work with me for half the day. She loves going to my work but I must admit it's a bit stressful for me. Only 25 days until tax season is official over but who's counting?
On a sad note this pass weekend was a memorial service for my late Uncle Carl. This is my dad's oldest brother. He passed away on March 9th and will be missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment