As part of her birthday post this year, I asked our immediate family this question:
"Besides the obvious, what is one thing you remember about the day Emily was born?"
And here are the answers:
Jen (aka Mommy) - I remember the moment the doctor said that our baby was a girl and thought 'it's an Emily'!
Chris (aka Daddy) - I woke up at 3:45 and washed the car. I was anxiously excited to see what the day would bring.
Uncle Scott - " Waiting in the hospital waiting room hoping it was a girl and then getting the good news it was""
Auntie Karena - "Seeing her adorable little face, and small perfect fingers and toes."
Auntie B - "I remember thinking, how can something so tiny already hold such a big place in
my heart?!"
Uncle Ryan - "...that Chris washed the car at an insane time that morning."
Grammy Jill - "On the day you were born, I couldn’t wait to meet
you! Papa Dirt and I were so excited! I thought you were so beautiful....with a tiny nose and mouth, and so cute!"
Papa Dirt - "I had never seen a C-Section baby, and thought WOW, you were so
perfect.... no “smashed head” "
Grandma Sandy and Papa Bike - ".....I think seeing our son holding his new baby girl in his arms, looking at her
with amazement of how beautiful she was and his excitement of being a daddy. It
is hard to explain how gratifying and wonderful it is to watch your child with
his child, absolutely priceless the pride and love you feel as a parent."
No comments:
Post a Comment