Monday, November 7, 2011

Classic

A classic kid story.  I have Kaitlyn and Emily in the car as Kaitlyn just finished her Little Gym class. We are headed back to our house for lunch.  I look back and both girls have a finger in their nose digging away.  Here's the conversation:

Me: "Girls can you please use a Kleenex?"
Emily: "Mom I have a big boogie stuck up my nose"
Katilyn: "Ya Auntie Jen, me too...a boogie"
Me: "I understand but please use a Kleenex so you don't spread germs"
Emily: "O.K. but where's a Kleenex?"
Me: "There is a roll of TP next to your booster, you can use that"

Then it was quiet for a few minutes.  I look back and the TP is everywhere.  Emily says "I got the boogie and it's in the TP on the floor"  To which Kaitlyn responds "me too Auntie Jen".  Hmmm....needless to say all the TP that was unraveled went straight to the trash.  Classic right?

1 comment:

  1. What?! My sweet little KP would NEVER pick her nose. That's definitely Emily's influence there. LOL!

    Thanks for taking such great care of my peanut while I'm away. Sorry about the tp mess. Just think...in a few years the tp story will involve someone's house after dark. And then that will probably be KP's influence.

    ReplyDelete