Saturday, June 4, 2011

Random


Kaitlyn loves Peaches.  When they first met Peaches was quick to run and hide.  Now they are good buddies.  I think it helps that Kaitlyn loves giving Peaches her treats!

I love my nephew, Luke.  I wish I got to spend more time with him.  I'm hoping this summer we can have some great play dates.  Luke, you are a dude!

Last week Emily's school hosted an end of the year lunch.  Mandy and I took Happy Meals to the kids at school and had lunch with them.  The only bummer was that it was pouring rain afterward so we didn't get to spend the recess with them.

How cool is this wagon?  My sister found this and it's even collapsible.  This will be perfect for our Spokane trip as well as the trips to the zoo and park.  Put some balloons and streamers and we are entering it the next town parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment