My sister and I were talking the other day about summer vacation. And missing the fact that we don't have a summer vacation from our jobs. I would say this is Emily's first real summer vacation from school. This is the first summer she doesn't have to go to daycare. We are incredibly fortunate to have a wonderful family and friends that are helping us throughout the summer to care for Emily while I'm at work. This past week was the first real week of summer as far as weather goes. Emily was a busy little lady and I'm envious of all the fun she had. Here are some highlights:
- Playing with Auntie Karena and Luke
- Splashing in the pool with Taylor and Logan
- A fun birthday party at the Superjump Party Zone
- A trip to Northwest Trek with Grandma Sandy, Auntie Karena and Luke
- A pool party with Micah and friends
- Riding her bike, riding her bike and riding her bike
Next week she is going to gymnastics camp with Taylor. I looked at Emily today and she is getting tan and has color on her cheeks. Ahhhh those wonderful carefree summer days.
No comments:
Post a Comment