Last night Emily said 'mommy we need to get a tooth fairy pillow because I have alot of loose teeth'. This was a little surprising to me since I know for a fact that none of her teeth are loose. Quite a few of her friends and classmates are starting to lose their teeth. So to pacify her I said 'sure we can get a tooth fairy pillow'. Now if I were a betting gal it's going to be a long, long time before any of Emily's teeth fall out especially considering her first tooth came in when she was 19 months old! So just to be prepared, what's the going rate for a tooth now?
It's a sliding scale on the number of kids you have. Sorry, you're in our boat. We give Emma $10 bucks a tooth. Not just a ten dollar bill but either the silver coins or the gold Sacagawea coin. Chris can get the gold coins at work. But, we would make her bank a lot of that money. When we went to the bank, we would deposit or transfer cash and use the coins for the next tooth.
ReplyDelete